One of the great things about being a member of Rotaract is the opportunity to meet lots of new people from all walks of life. You really can make life-long friends as a results of joining.
We are very active socially and don’t take much persuading to meet up, whether it's a big organised event or just a quiet friendly drink, we’ll be there!
Some examples of our recent social events include:
- Scavenger Hunt Pub Crawl - an excuse to take as many silly photos as possible
- Fancy Dress Safari Supper - producing even more silly photos
- Longridge Activity Day - a great event for team building and conquering fears
- Tivoli Rotaract Visit - day trips to Windsor and London with our Italian friends
- Club Weekend Away - getting away from it all for a few days in Wales
- Members Birthdays - always happy to celebrate someone turning another year older
- Cinema Trips - usually on a Tuesday when it is half price
- Comedy Clubs - the Hellfire club in High Wycombe is a favourite
- Games Nights - from Rounders in the park to Game of Life in the pub
- Pub Nights - an excuse to try out different pubs in the area
- Sunday Lunches - better than cooking and healthier than take away
- Bowling - challenging ourselves against other local Rotaract clubs
- Pool Nights - if the bowling lanes are booked up
- BBQs - if the weather is nice
- The list goes on and on!
Click on the pictures below to see a selection from our Flickr galleries: